Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance are monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Obtained confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a 3-year employment bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Successful applicants are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 13,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM 20,000 per academic year
Preferred Fields of Study
- Agriculture Science, Agriculture Biosystem Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture Science, Plant Biology, Plantation Management, Plant Resources or related disciplines;
- Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation);
- Accounting or Finance;
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent);
- Sustainability (Environmental Management, Environmental Science & Technology or related disciplines).
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to download the following application form:
click here to download
Scan and email the completed application form with relevant certificates e.g. SPM, STPM (or equivalent) and the institution’s offer letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail the completed application form with relevant certificates e.g. SPM, STPM (or equivalent) and the institution’s offer letter to the following address:
Yayasan KLK Scholarships Application
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
No. 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Application Closing Date
Applications Closed 7th October 2022