We seek to conduct our business with the highest standard of safety & health protection for our employees and other stakeholders and we are committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.
We strive to prevent accidents, injuries and occupational illness through the participation of our employees and other stakeholders by:-
- Complying with the latest regulations, Governmental guidelines, code of practice and all laws related to Occupational Safety & Health.
- Carrying out Hazard and Chemical Risk Assessment and implementing appropriate control measures to reduce hazards at the workplace.
- Providing a safe and healthy work place, by minimizing risk to their safety & health.
- Ensuring that they understand their responsibilities and accountabilities for safe performances at the workplace.
- Undertaking regular review and revision of management of safety and health practices and policy at the Operating Centers.